AppSnapp

This blog post is over 12 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current and the links no longer work.

AppSnapp — Jailbreak your iphone, install the app installer, and plug the TIFF hole all in one step over the air. Easiest app install yet.

carl
November 2, 2007 8:39 PM

i am trying to install appsnapp on my phone, but my phone has been activated with at&t. how do i go about doing this? i 1.1.1 version

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:07 PM

why i can install jailbreak app.. after i do (use it, open Safari and point your browser to jailbreakme.com (which we aren't linking to so folks won't install this by accident, but you are prompted to confirm). Once there, read the directions, scroll to the bottom, and tap Install AppSnapp. If Safari disappears and you return to the main Home screen, you're good. Just wait a minute more for your unit to restart--don't touch anything until you see the slide to unlock screen.) but notting happen my iPhone!!! Why

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:12 PM

bagaimana cara membuat ringtones and themes sync to my iphone.. please guide me!! thanks bro

imad
November 14, 2007 6:42 PM

thanks

rishi
January 18, 2008 2:21 AM

I have an unlocked 1.0.2 firmware..I wnt 'installer' on my iPhone..can anyone tell frm whre i cn get it??

johnny
February 15, 2008 4:04 PM

it won't let me go to jailbreakme.com. But lets me go to any other website. It says the sever stop resonposding. Can u help me?

michael
February 17, 2008 9:11 AM

it won't let me go to jailbreakne.com it says servstopes responding PLEAS anyone help what do I do email me if you have a sugestion at hendersonm20@yahoo.com

joel
May 11, 2008 4:27 PM

I am trying to intall the appsnap on my iPod touch but can't do it says safari can't open that page what should I do Joel

John Cipolletti
July 14, 2008 8:51 PM

I'm looking for some brilliant people who can help an old man figure out a problem. Awhile back I got an unlocked Iphone. I have been very careful not to launch 3rd party apps. However, senility set in and I tried a program called locateme by soneso.com. It was suppose to locate you. It didn't work and it corrupted my launcher. I can't remove the soneso program or use my launcher. Can I reinstall my launcher? Do I use AppSnapp? Help please! I don't mind if anyone can help...my email is cipxyzb@yahoo.com John Cip

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:08 PM

I can't find AppSnapp on the JailbreakMe website. It comes up as "The Conceited Store", and I'm not 100% sure where the link is. I would't mind a hand finding it. My email's Unix313@gmail.com. Thanks!

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Ralph
February 19, 2010 6:31 AM

Same problem as you help!!!!!!!!!!

Principles of Developer Experience: An Introduction (Sep 15)
You can create a great developer experience for everything you build. Introducing the six principles of developer experience.
The KPI that measures Product-Market Fit (Sep 9)
If you ask this question to a different small group of your users every week, you can measure trends over time to determine if you're moving toward product-market fit.
Don't use NPS to measure user happiness for enterprise software (Sep 7)
Measuring the satisfaction and enjoyment of end users is a key to unlocking product-led growth. Net Promoter Score is the wrong tool for this.
Ask One Question To Help You Reach Product-Market Fit (Sep 3)
Learn what adjacent problems you need to solve to become twice as valuable to your customers.
How to scale your product team from one product manager to an entire organization (Aug 25)
As your product management team scales, you'll have issues around redundancy, communication, and consistency. Here's now you might solve those.
Software engineering manager interview questions (Aug 6)
Here are some questions I like to use to get a sense of who an engineering manager is and how they work.
A framework for onboarding new employees (May 15)
There’s no single good way to onboard an employee that works for every role. Here's a framework for creating a process that you can adapt to each situation.
TV hosts as a guide for software managers (May 10)
Software managers can learn a lot from journalists or late night TV hosts and how they interview people.