AppSnapp

This blog post is over 13 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current and the links no longer work.

AppSnapp — Jailbreak your iphone, install the app installer, and plug the TIFF hole all in one step over the air. Easiest app install yet.

carl
November 2, 2007 8:39 PM

i am trying to install appsnapp on my phone, but my phone has been activated with at&t. how do i go about doing this? i 1.1.1 version

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:07 PM

why i can install jailbreak app.. after i do (use it, open Safari and point your browser to jailbreakme.com (which we aren't linking to so folks won't install this by accident, but you are prompted to confirm). Once there, read the directions, scroll to the bottom, and tap Install AppSnapp. If Safari disappears and you return to the main Home screen, you're good. Just wait a minute more for your unit to restart--don't touch anything until you see the slide to unlock screen.) but notting happen my iPhone!!! Why

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:12 PM

bagaimana cara membuat ringtones and themes sync to my iphone.. please guide me!! thanks bro

imad
November 14, 2007 6:42 PM

thanks

rishi
January 18, 2008 2:21 AM

I have an unlocked 1.0.2 firmware..I wnt 'installer' on my iPhone..can anyone tell frm whre i cn get it??

johnny
February 15, 2008 4:04 PM

it won't let me go to jailbreakme.com. But lets me go to any other website. It says the sever stop resonposding. Can u help me?

michael
February 17, 2008 9:11 AM

it won't let me go to jailbreakne.com it says servstopes responding PLEAS anyone help what do I do email me if you have a sugestion at hendersonm20@yahoo.com

joel
May 11, 2008 4:27 PM

I am trying to intall the appsnap on my iPod touch but can't do it says safari can't open that page what should I do Joel

John Cipolletti
July 14, 2008 8:51 PM

I'm looking for some brilliant people who can help an old man figure out a problem. Awhile back I got an unlocked Iphone. I have been very careful not to launch 3rd party apps. However, senility set in and I tried a program called locateme by soneso.com. It was suppose to locate you. It didn't work and it corrupted my launcher. I can't remove the soneso program or use my launcher. Can I reinstall my launcher? Do I use AppSnapp? Help please! I don't mind if anyone can help...my email is cipxyzb@yahoo.com John Cip

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:08 PM

I can't find AppSnapp on the JailbreakMe website. It comes up as "The Conceited Store", and I'm not 100% sure where the link is. I would't mind a hand finding it. My email's Unix313@gmail.com. Thanks!

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Ralph
February 19, 2010 6:31 AM

Same problem as you help!!!!!!!!!!

The Trap of The Sales-Led Product (Dec 10)
It’s not a winning way to build a product company.
The Hidden Cost of Custom Customer Features (Dec 7)
One-off features will cost you more than you think and make your customers unhappy.
Domain expertise in Product Management (Nov 16)
When you're hiring software product managers, hire for product management skills. Looking for domain experts will reduce the pool of people you can hire and might just be worse for your product.
Strategy Means Saying No (Oct 27)
An oft-overlooked aspect of strategy is to define what you are not doing. There are lots of adjacent problems you can attack. Strategy means defining which ones you will ignore.
Understanding vision, strategy, and execution (Oct 24)
Vision is what you're trying to do. Strategy is broad strokes on how you'll get there. Execution is the tasks you complete to complete the strategy.
How to advance your Product Market Fit KPI (Oct 21)
Finding the gaps in your product that will unlock the next round of growth.
Developer Relations as Developer Success (Oct 19)
Outreach, marketing, and developer evangelism are a part of Developer Relations. But the companies that are most successful with developers spend most of their time on something else.
Developer Experience Principle 6: Easy to Maintain (Oct 17)
Keeping your product Easy to Maintain will improve the lives of your team and your customers. It will help keep your docs up to date. Your SDKs and APIs will be released in sync. Your tooling and overall experience will shine.

© 1999-2021 Adam Kalsey.