OSCommerce button set

This article is over 16 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.

I created a series of buttons for my boys’ ecommerce site. Since I used some GPLed icons from Gnome, I’m releasing these buttons under the GPL as well.

Download the OSCommerce Buttons

This is a complete replacement set for the default OSCommerce buttons. Unzip the contents of the download to the /catalog/includes/languages/images/buttons directory.

Ed
September 8, 2004 10:53 AM

Them buttons are very good. Thanks for making them ! Ed

Veronica
September 20, 2004 10:27 AM

Wow these are great! Thanks for sharing ;)

steve
May 19, 2005 5:25 AM

any chance you could post the PSD file for these? I'd like to use them on my Men's Groooming site - www.Menovate.com - but need to change the background colours. Great set though.

Kathy
June 3, 2005 1:12 PM

Hi, these buttons look great, but like Steve I need to change the color - did you post the PSD file somewhere or is this off limits?

Mike
December 31, 2005 12:30 AM

Wow these are fantastic buttons! Thank you for making them. I was wondering if you could tell me what the font is on them and what size it is? Also as others have mentioned would you be willing to give out the PSD file for these? I really would like a create account button that matches. Thanks again!

DeEtte
January 18, 2006 7:07 PM

I'm also extemely impressed with this button set. Excellent work!! Would also be interested in the PSD if available. If not, thanks all the same for a great set of buttons.

Martín
May 2, 2006 9:41 AM

Thanks for the buttons! It would be nice to have them in a svg format. Cheers!

Kim
November 27, 2007 9:41 AM

These are great buttons. Thank you.

Software engineering manager interview questions (Aug 6)
Here are some questions I like to use to get a sense of who an engineering manager is and how they work.
A framework for onboarding new employees (May 15)
There’s no single good way to onboard an employee that works for every role. Here's a framework for creating a process that you can adapt to each situation.
TV hosts as a guide for software managers (May 10)
Software managers can learn a lot from journalists or late night TV hosts and how they interview people.
The Improvement Flywheel (Apr 29)
An incredible flywheel for the improvement of a development team. Fix a few things, and everything starts getting better.
Managers and technical ability (Dec 26)
In technical fields, the closer you are to the actual work being done, the closer your skills need to resemble those of the people doing the work.
Dysfunctions of output-oriented software teams (Sep 17)
Whatever you call it, the symptom is that you're measuring your progress by how much you build and deliver instead of measuring success by the amount of customer value you create.
Evaluative and generative product development (Aug 30)
Customers never even talk to the companies that don't fit their needs at all. If the only product ideas you're considering are those that meet the needs of your current customers, then you're only going to find new customers that look exactly like your current customers.
Product Manager Career Ladder (Aug 19)
What are the steps along the product management career path?