OSCommerce button set

This blog post is over 17 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current and the links no longer work.

I created a series of buttons for my boys’ ecommerce site. Since I used some GPLed icons from Gnome, I’m releasing these buttons under the GPL as well.

Download the OSCommerce Buttons

This is a complete replacement set for the default OSCommerce buttons. Unzip the contents of the download to the /catalog/includes/languages/images/buttons directory.

Ed
September 8, 2004 10:53 AM

Them buttons are very good. Thanks for making them ! Ed

Veronica
September 20, 2004 10:27 AM

Wow these are great! Thanks for sharing ;)

steve
May 19, 2005 5:25 AM

any chance you could post the PSD file for these? I'd like to use them on my Men's Groooming site - www.Menovate.com - but need to change the background colours. Great set though.

Kathy
June 3, 2005 1:12 PM

Hi, these buttons look great, but like Steve I need to change the color - did you post the PSD file somewhere or is this off limits?

Mike
December 31, 2005 12:30 AM

Wow these are fantastic buttons! Thank you for making them. I was wondering if you could tell me what the font is on them and what size it is? Also as others have mentioned would you be willing to give out the PSD file for these? I really would like a create account button that matches. Thanks again!

DeEtte
January 18, 2006 7:07 PM

I'm also extemely impressed with this button set. Excellent work!! Would also be interested in the PSD if available. If not, thanks all the same for a great set of buttons.

Martín
May 2, 2006 9:41 AM

Thanks for the buttons! It would be nice to have them in a svg format. Cheers!

Kim
November 27, 2007 9:41 AM

These are great buttons. Thank you.

How to advance your Product Market Fit KPI (Oct 21)
Finding the gaps in your product that will unlock the next round of growth.
Developer Relations as Developer Success (Oct 19)
Outreach, marketing, and developer evangelism are a part of Developer Relations. But the companies that are most successful with developers spend most of their time on something else.
Developer Experience Principle 6: Easy to Maintain (Oct 17)
Keeping your product Easy to Maintain will improve the lives of your team and your customers. It will help keep your docs up to date. Your SDKs and APIs will be released in sync. Your tooling and overall experience will shine.
Developer Experience Principle 5: Easy to Trust (Oct 9)
A developer building part of their business on your product needs to believe that you're going to do the right thing for them and their customers.
Developer Experience Principle 4: Easy to Get Help (Oct 8)
The faster you can unblock a stuck developer, the better their experience will be.
Developer Experience Principle 3: Easy to Build (Oct 5)
A product makes it Easy to Build by focusing on productivity for developers building real-world applications.
How to understand your product and your market (Sep 30)
A customer development question you can ask to find out who your product is best for and why they'll love it.
Developer Experience Principle 2: Easy to Use (Sep 28)
Making it Easy to Use means letting the developer do everything without involving you.