OSCommerce button set

This article is over 15 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.

I created a series of buttons for my boys’ ecommerce site. Since I used some GPLed icons from Gnome, I’m releasing these buttons under the GPL as well.

Download the OSCommerce Buttons

This is a complete replacement set for the default OSCommerce buttons. Unzip the contents of the download to the /catalog/includes/languages/images/buttons directory.

Ed
September 8, 2004 10:53 AM

Them buttons are very good. Thanks for making them ! Ed

Veronica
September 20, 2004 10:27 AM

Wow these are great! Thanks for sharing ;)

steve
May 19, 2005 5:25 AM

any chance you could post the PSD file for these? I'd like to use them on my Men's Groooming site - www.Menovate.com - but need to change the background colours. Great set though.

Kathy
June 3, 2005 1:12 PM

Hi, these buttons look great, but like Steve I need to change the color - did you post the PSD file somewhere or is this off limits?

Mike
December 31, 2005 12:30 AM

Wow these are fantastic buttons! Thank you for making them. I was wondering if you could tell me what the font is on them and what size it is? Also as others have mentioned would you be willing to give out the PSD file for these? I really would like a create account button that matches. Thanks again!

DeEtte
January 18, 2006 7:07 PM

I'm also extemely impressed with this button set. Excellent work!! Would also be interested in the PSD if available. If not, thanks all the same for a great set of buttons.

Martín
May 2, 2006 9:41 AM

Thanks for the buttons! It would be nice to have them in a svg format. Cheers!

Kim
November 27, 2007 9:41 AM

These are great buttons. Thank you.

• Pitching Bloggers Forget what you learned in your PR classes. Start acting like a human instead of a marketer, and the humans behind the blogs will respond.
  • Debunking predictions Read/Write Web's authors have some goofy predictions.
  • Google on the desktop Google picks up Picasa, giving them an important foothold on people's PCs.
  • Best of Newly Digital There have been dozens of Newly Digital entries from all over the world. Here are some of the best.
  • Rounded corners in CSS There lots of ways to create rounded corners with CSS, but they always require lots of complex HTML and CSS. This is simpler.

Networking as an entrepreneur (Oct 23)
Having a network is crazy important. Networking is not.
Stretching your team (Jun 11)
Stretching your team is one of the best ways to improve your output, your team's happiness, and your velocity. But they'll need coaching.
Physical camera shutter for Cisco Spark Board (Jul 6)
A 3d printable design for a camera shutter for a Cisco Spark Board
My Travel Coffee Setup (Jan 20)
What my travel coffee brewing setup looks like, and how you can build your own for under $100.
Turkey Legs (May 30)
Product naming gone awry.
Speaking for Geeks: Your Slides (Dec 17)
Tips and tricks for creating great slides.
Speaking for Geeks: Writing Your Talk (Dec 14)
Don’t wait until the night before the talk to write it. Crazy, I know.
Speaking for Geeks: Tell a Story (Dec 13)
Telling a story keeps your presentation focused, keeps your audience interested, and makes it easier for you to remember your talk.

Elsewhere