This article is over 9 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.
31 Mar 2006
- A local biotech company is hiring a "Web 2.0 developer" to build internal and external tools using Ajax, Ruby on Rails, and agile methodologies. The job listing even specifies libraries like Scriptaculous. Fascinating.
- Newsletter looks like a nice, simple way to do an email mail merge on OSX.
- What’s in a (domain) name? Way too much statistical anaylsis, for one.
- Tagging was discussed at the IA summit. Cluster analysis and co-occurence were mentioned. Good, good.
- You’ve got digital photos. Now what do you do with them?
- Lucene with PHP seemed complicated before Zend’s tutorial.
- Touchstone is trying to help you pay attention to the things you need to and ignore the stuff you don’t. If I had that, these link lists would be much shorter.
- Aleene’s Tack-It is simply fantastic.