Daily Reading from February 04, 2010
This article is over 5 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.
4 Feb 2010
Links to what I’ve been reading recently.
- The best of 2006 I wrote a lot of drivel in 2006. Here's the things that are less crappy than the rest.
- Lock-in is bad T-Mobile thinks they'll get new Hotspot customers with exclusive content and locked-in devices.
- Where do the RSS ad startups fit in? Yahoo's RSS advertising service could spell trouble for pure-play RSS advertising services unless they adapt their business model.
- Pitching Bloggers Forget what you learned in your PR classes. Start acting like a human instead of a marketer, and the humans behind the blogs will respond.
- Writing Realistic Job Descriptions Publish a job listing like this one and you are virtually guaranteeing that you won't get qualified applicants for the position.
- More of the best »
Subscribe | Archives