Daily Reading from February 04, 2010
This article is over 4 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.
4 Feb 2010
Links to what I’ve been reading recently.
- Embrace the medium The Web is different than print, television, or any other medium. To be successful, designers must embrace those differences.
- How not to apply for a job Applying for a job isn't that hard, but it does take some minimal effort and common sense.
- Comment Spam Manifesto Spammers are hereby put on notice. Your comments are not welcome. If the purpose behind your comment is to advertise yourself, your Web site, or a product that you are affiliated with, that comment is spam and will not be tolerated. We will hit you where it hurts by attacking your source of income.
- Lock-in is bad T-Mobile thinks they'll get new Hotspot customers with exclusive content and locked-in devices.
- Newly Digital Newly Digital is an experimental writing project. I've asked 11 people to write about their early experiences with computing technology and post their essays on their weblogs. So go read, enjoy, and then contribute. This collection is open to you. Write up your own story, and then let the world know about it.
- More of the best »
Subscribe | Archives