Daily Reading from February 04, 2010
This article is over 3 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.
4 Feb 2010
Links to what I’ve been reading recently.
- Customer reference questions. Sample questions to ask customer references when choosing a software vendor.
- The mouse and me Not only is the mouse very destructive, but it's evaded all attempts to capture or kill it so far.
- Let it go Netscape 4 is six years old.
- Comment Spam Manifesto Spammers are hereby put on notice. Your comments are not welcome. If the purpose behind your comment is to advertise yourself, your Web site, or a product that you are affiliated with, that comment is spam and will not be tolerated. We will hit you where it hurts by attacking your source of income.
- Pitching Bloggers Forget what you learned in your PR classes. Start acting like a human instead of a marketer, and the humans behind the blogs will respond.
- More of the best »
Subscribe | Archives