AppSnapp

This article is over 11 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.

AppSnapp — Jailbreak your iphone, install the app installer, and plug the TIFF hole all in one step over the air. Easiest app install yet.

carl
November 2, 2007 8:39 PM

i am trying to install appsnapp on my phone, but my phone has been activated with at&t. how do i go about doing this? i 1.1.1 version

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:07 PM

why i can install jailbreak app.. after i do (use it, open Safari and point your browser to jailbreakme.com (which we aren't linking to so folks won't install this by accident, but you are prompted to confirm). Once there, read the directions, scroll to the bottom, and tap Install AppSnapp. If Safari disappears and you return to the main Home screen, you're good. Just wait a minute more for your unit to restart--don't touch anything until you see the slide to unlock screen.) but notting happen my iPhone!!! Why

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:12 PM

bagaimana cara membuat ringtones and themes sync to my iphone.. please guide me!! thanks bro

imad
November 14, 2007 6:42 PM

thanks

rishi
January 18, 2008 2:21 AM

I have an unlocked 1.0.2 firmware..I wnt 'installer' on my iPhone..can anyone tell frm whre i cn get it??

johnny
February 15, 2008 4:04 PM

it won't let me go to jailbreakme.com. But lets me go to any other website. It says the sever stop resonposding. Can u help me?

michael
February 17, 2008 9:11 AM

it won't let me go to jailbreakne.com it says servstopes responding PLEAS anyone help what do I do email me if you have a sugestion at hendersonm20@yahoo.com

joel
May 11, 2008 4:27 PM

I am trying to intall the appsnap on my iPod touch but can't do it says safari can't open that page what should I do Joel

John Cipolletti
July 14, 2008 8:51 PM

I'm looking for some brilliant people who can help an old man figure out a problem. Awhile back I got an unlocked Iphone. I have been very careful not to launch 3rd party apps. However, senility set in and I tried a program called locateme by soneso.com. It was suppose to locate you. It didn't work and it corrupted my launcher. I can't remove the soneso program or use my launcher. Can I reinstall my launcher? Do I use AppSnapp? Help please! I don't mind if anyone can help...my email is cipxyzb@yahoo.com John Cip

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:08 PM

I can't find AppSnapp on the JailbreakMe website. It comes up as "The Conceited Store", and I'm not 100% sure where the link is. I would't mind a hand finding it. My email's Unix313@gmail.com. Thanks!

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Ralph
February 19, 2010 6:31 AM

Same problem as you help!!!!!!!!!!

• Movie marketing on a budget Mark Cuban's looking for more cost effective ways to market movies.
  • California State Fair The California State Fair lets you buy tickets in advance from their Web site. That's good. But the site is a horror house of usability problems.
  • Customer reference questions. Sample questions to ask customer references when choosing a software vendor.
  • Comment Spam Manifesto Spammers are hereby put on notice. Your comments are not welcome. If the purpose behind your comment is to advertise yourself, your Web site, or a product that you are affiliated with, that comment is spam and will not be tolerated. We will hit you where it hurts by attacking your source of income.

Assumptions and project planning (Feb 18)
When your assumptions change, it's reasonable that your project plans and needs change as well. But too many managers are afraid to go back and re-work a plan that they've already agreed to.
Feature voting is harmful to your product (Feb 7)
There's a lot of problems with using feature voting to drive your product.
Encouraging 1:1s from other managers in your organization (Jan 4)
If you’re managing other managers, encourage them to hold their own 1:1s. It’s such an important tool for managing and leading that everyone needs to be holding them.
One on One Meetings - a collection of posts about 1:1s (Jan 2)
A collection of all my writing on 1:1s
Are 1:1s confidential? (Jan 2)
Is the discussion that occurs in a 1:1 confidential, even if no agreed in the meeting to keep it so?
Skip-level 1:1s are your hidden superpower (Jan 1)
Holding 1:1s with peers and with people far below you on the reporting chain will open your eyes up to what’s really going on in your business.
Do you need a 1:1 if you’re regularly communicating with your team? (Dec 28)
You’re simply not having deep meaningful conversation about the process of work in hallway conversations or in your chat apps.
What agenda items should a manager bring to a 1:1? (Dec 23)
At least 80% of a 1:1 agenda should be driven by your report, but if you also to use this time to work on things with them, then you’ll have better meetings.

Twitter, etc: akalsey