AppSnapp

This article is over 10 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.

AppSnapp — Jailbreak your iphone, install the app installer, and plug the TIFF hole all in one step over the air. Easiest app install yet.

carl
November 2, 2007 8:39 PM

i am trying to install appsnapp on my phone, but my phone has been activated with at&t. how do i go about doing this? i 1.1.1 version

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:07 PM

why i can install jailbreak app.. after i do (use it, open Safari and point your browser to jailbreakme.com (which we aren't linking to so folks won't install this by accident, but you are prompted to confirm). Once there, read the directions, scroll to the bottom, and tap Install AppSnapp. If Safari disappears and you return to the main Home screen, you're good. Just wait a minute more for your unit to restart--don't touch anything until you see the slide to unlock screen.) but notting happen my iPhone!!! Why

wawan "tole"
November 7, 2007 12:12 PM

bagaimana cara membuat ringtones and themes sync to my iphone.. please guide me!! thanks bro

imad
November 14, 2007 6:42 PM

thanks

rishi
January 18, 2008 2:21 AM

I have an unlocked 1.0.2 firmware..I wnt 'installer' on my iPhone..can anyone tell frm whre i cn get it??

johnny
February 15, 2008 4:04 PM

it won't let me go to jailbreakme.com. But lets me go to any other website. It says the sever stop resonposding. Can u help me?

michael
February 17, 2008 9:11 AM

it won't let me go to jailbreakne.com it says servstopes responding PLEAS anyone help what do I do email me if you have a sugestion at hendersonm20@yahoo.com

joel
May 11, 2008 4:27 PM

I am trying to intall the appsnap on my iPod touch but can't do it says safari can't open that page what should I do Joel

John Cipolletti
July 14, 2008 8:51 PM

I'm looking for some brilliant people who can help an old man figure out a problem. Awhile back I got an unlocked Iphone. I have been very careful not to launch 3rd party apps. However, senility set in and I tried a program called locateme by soneso.com. It was suppose to locate you. It didn't work and it corrupted my launcher. I can't remove the soneso program or use my launcher. Can I reinstall my launcher? Do I use AppSnapp? Help please! I don't mind if anyone can help...my email is cipxyzb@yahoo.com John Cip

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:08 PM

I can't find AppSnapp on the JailbreakMe website. It comes up as "The Conceited Store", and I'm not 100% sure where the link is. I would't mind a hand finding it. My email's Unix313@gmail.com. Thanks!

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Axel
February 14, 2010 10:14 PM

Ralph
February 19, 2010 6:31 AM

Same problem as you help!!!!!!!!!!

• Simplified Form Errors One of the most frustrating experiences on the Web is filling out forms. When mistakes are made, the user is often left guessing what they need to correct. We've taken an approach that shows the user in no uncertain terms what needs to be fixed.
  • The best of 2006 I wrote a lot of drivel in 2006. Here's the things that are less crappy than the rest.
  • Rounded corners in CSS There lots of ways to create rounded corners with CSS, but they always require lots of complex HTML and CSS. This is simpler.
  • Debunking predictions Read/Write Web's authors have some goofy predictions.

Physical camera shutter for Cisco Spark Board (Jul 6)
A 3d printable design for a camera shutter for a Cisco Spark Board
My Travel Coffee Setup (Jan 20)
What my travel coffee brewing setup looks like, and how you can build your own for under $100.
Turkey Legs (May 30)
Product naming gone awry.
Speaking for Geeks: Your Slides (Dec 17)
Tips and tricks for creating great slides.
Speaking for Geeks: Writing Your Talk (Dec 14)
Don’t wait until the night before the talk to write it. Crazy, I know.
Speaking for Geeks: Tell a Story (Dec 13)
Telling a story keeps your presentation focused, keeps your audience interested, and makes it easier for you to remember your talk.
Speaking for Geeks: Where to speak (Dec 11)
You've got a great idea for a talk. How do you find conferences to submit it to?
Speaking for Geeks: Getting your session accepted (Dec 10)
Your conference speaking submissions are not getting accepted because they're bad. Here's how to make them better.

Elsewhere