Daily Reading from August 08, 2011
This article is over 4 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.
8 Aug 2011
Links to what I’ve been reading recently.
- Lock-in is bad T-Mobile thinks they'll get new Hotspot customers with exclusive content and locked-in devices.
- The importance of being good Starbucks is pulling CD burning stations from their stores. That says something interesting about their brand.
- Newly Digital Newly Digital is an experimental writing project. I've asked 11 people to write about their early experiences with computing technology and post their essays on their weblogs. So go read, enjoy, and then contribute. This collection is open to you. Write up your own story, and then let the world know about it.
- California State Fair The California State Fair lets you buy tickets in advance from their Web site. That's good. But the site is a horror house of usability problems.
- Google on the desktop Google picks up Picasa, giving them an important foothold on people's PCs.
- More of the best »
Subscribe | Archives