Daily Reading from July 15, 2011
This article is over 3 years old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.
15 Jul 2011
Links to what I’ve been reading recently.
- Comment Spam Manifesto Spammers are hereby put on notice. Your comments are not welcome. If the purpose behind your comment is to advertise yourself, your Web site, or a product that you are affiliated with, that comment is spam and will not be tolerated. We will hit you where it hurts by attacking your source of income.
- Best of Newly Digital There have been dozens of Newly Digital entries from all over the world. Here are some of the best.
- Lock-in is bad T-Mobile thinks they'll get new Hotspot customers with exclusive content and locked-in devices.
- Movie marketing on a budget Mark Cuban's looking for more cost effective ways to market movies.
- The mouse and me Not only is the mouse very destructive, but it's evaded all attempts to capture or kill it so far.
- More of the best »
Subscribe | Archives