Daily Reading from July 15, 2011
This article is over 1 year old. It's possible that the information you read below isn't current.
15 Jul 2011
Links to what I’ve been reading recently.
- Google on the desktop Google picks up Picasa, giving them an important foothold on people's PCs.
- Movie marketing on a budget Mark Cuban's looking for more cost effective ways to market movies.
- Customer reference questions. Sample questions to ask customer references when choosing a software vendor.
- Rounded corners in CSS There lots of ways to create rounded corners with CSS, but they always require lots of complex HTML and CSS. This is simpler.
- Comment Spam Manifesto Spammers are hereby put on notice. Your comments are not welcome. If the purpose behind your comment is to advertise yourself, your Web site, or a product that you are affiliated with, that comment is spam and will not be tolerated. We will hit you where it hurts by attacking your source of income.
- More of the best »
Subscribe | Archives